La Grande Provence
Instructions for Contractors and Service Providers
- Work requiring permitting must be permitted and inspected.
- Work hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. (Particularly for noise generating activity.)
- Only service elevators shall be utilized. Carts, which are provided for residents only, are not to be used.
- Vehicles shall not be parked inside the parking structure and shall not interfere with entry and exit traffic.
- Work activities which may generate debris such as sawing, tile cutting, mixing of paints, mud grout, etc. are not allowed in the garages, common areas or on exterior balconies.
- Trash chutes and trash chute rooms are not to be used for any purpose nor can any trash be left in units or hallways. All trash and debris is to be hauled off by the workers on a daily basis.
- Grout, paint, wall mud or any other material may not be poured down building drains, sinks, toilets or bathtubs.-Breaks and lunches, if taken inside the building, shall be confined to the owner’s unit.
- No loud music and no music on balconies.
- Access to individual units is to be coordinated with and controlled by the owner.
- Workers are not to wander around areas other than the area or unit where they are working.
- Smoking will only be allowed inside individual units with the owner’s permission. No smoking in the garages, stairwells and common areas.
- If a defect in a unit is discovered, The Property Management Office should be notified immediately so the defect may be verified and corrected prior to doing any work which may be impacted by the defect.
- Do not tamper with or hang extension cords from any of the sprinkler heads. When painting, sprinkler heads must be protected. Paint on the heads will require the owners to replace them per Fire Code.
- Penetration of walls between units is not allowed.
- Any unforeseen constructions problems that affect other unit owners must be reported to the Property Management Office. (Example, a water pipe breaking.)