La Grande Provence
Condominium Association, Inc
Minutes 5/22/2017 Meeting
Dave Luenzmann, VP and Presiding Officer; Bob Mathis, VP; Dave Yoder, VP; Katherine Thomas, Secretary; Dan Needham; Jodi Mansfield; Bob Cory, Pres (via phone); Mary McGowan, CAM; Lea Stokes, Preferred Management
Meeting Called to order by Dave Luenzmann, Presiding Officer, at 2:02 pm
A quorum was confirmed
Minutes for 4/24/2017 meeting were approved.
The New Facilities Manager was introduced. Martin Shimmel. It was agreed that he will attend and participate in all board meetings going forward.
- Fire Alarm System Building 1: The new system has been installed and at the time of the meeting was being tested and inspected.
- Telephone Entry System building 1: Needed to be replaced. Installation is complete
- Elevator Modification Building II: Currently awaiting shipment of required parts to complete elevator modification project.
- Pool Mechanics: The pool mechanics are failing and are going to be replaced.
- Storage Room Leaks Building II: The repairs for the leaks are being addressed. Proposals are pending.
- Painting Buildings: Cost of painting has increased since the original proposal. It was agreed to postpone the project until January 2018.
- Walkovers: The most recent projection for the completion of the Walkovers is mid July. The date was pushed back due to the Turtle Hatching season.
- Poolside Grill: The Grill Committee presented two options to the board. The next phase of the project will be handled by Mary McGowan, Lea Stokes and the Board. Agreement from the Buildings Insurance company, Lawyer as well as a quorum of residents agreement must be obtained.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning: It’s that time of year to have the vents cleaned. The issue discussed was who should be responsible; the Association or each individual resident.
- Board Committees: Committees are being assembled to handle various issues facing La Grande Provence. Mary McGowan will post a list once the individual committees are determined. The Board is looking for resident volunteers to serve.
- New Owners: Mary McGowan introduced the newest members of our community.
- Next Board Meeting: The next Board Meeting is scheduled for June 12, 2017
The Meeting was adjourned at 3:20 pm