Dear La Grande Owners,
With hurricane season upon us, please read the following information:
- To check the weather please use this web site and the Hurricane Information icon. You will find weather and storm related links for our area. We will post property reports on this web site as soon as possible.
- All furniture must be removed from your balcony. There is a $100.00 fee if we have to do it. This fee is charged whether it is one piece of furniture or numerous pieces.
- We will call you if we find windows, doors or sliders damaged. We do not enter condominiums. If you would like your condo checked please ask a local friend or hire someone to do it. We will not give out your key without a call or e-mail from you (LGPPCF@aol.com).
- Always have your stairwell key together with your condo key in case of power failures.
- Remove any perishables from your refrigerator and freezer in case of power failures. Please do not ask us to do this for you; it will be the responsibility of the person checking your condo.
- Please limit calls to the office for emergencies only. We will contact you if we find a problem with your condo. We need to be out on the property during hurricane recovery periods checking for damage.
Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated. Rest assured that the staff is taking all necessary precautionary steps.