Some Important La Grande Do’s & Don’ts
- Please do not make any holes in our hallway & balcony walls. If we have to make repairs to the walls the expense will be charged to the owner.
- Please do not hang items (towels, swimwear, etc.) from balcony railings to dry.
- If you have guests they may not bring any pets with them regardless of size. We do have a 15 lbs. weight limit on pets for owners and only one dog or cat.
- The main elevator in each building is for passengers only!!! ALL deliveries are to be made using the Service or side elevators.
- PLEASE let us know in advance when you are moving in, out or expecting deliveries. We will make sure that the elevator is padded. Violators will pay for any damage when pads are not used.
- When contractors are working in your condo they must take with them anything removed from your unit. DO NOT LEAVE DEBRIS IN THE TRASH ROOM OR IN OUR DUMPSTERS. It is not possible to fit all your kitchen cabinets in our dumpsters and still have room for regular trash. Our staff is always busy with chores here at La Grande, to have them take the time on your debris is not fair to the rest of our owners. Our waste removal company will not accept construction debris.
- When carts are used from each parking level PLEASE return them promptly. We have spent lots of time trying to find them when they are needed by other owners, hence the plastic sign on top of the small carts.
- When using the hoses in the parking garages please be sure to turn the water off at the hose bib.
- Please remember to turn off your water and the breaker for your hot water heater before leaving for extended periods of time.
- Do not hang towels from your balcony railings.
- Turn off your ice maker and empty the tray in case of a power failure.
- For those owners who have never replaced their hot water heaters, it may be time. Although your water is turned off, there is still 50-65 gallons of water in the heater. We have had owners that have had their condos flooded lately and of course the water filters down the the condos below them. Please be aware that a replacement may be a pro-active approach to this situation. For a vendor please refer to the vendors on the web site or call or e-mail Karen through the “contact us” tab on this web site.
If you have questions or comments please contact us!